Monday, July 6, 2009

Catfish Season is Over.

This is just a very short post to let everyone of my readers know that catfish season is over with for me now and that I'll be posting more to my hunting website then here. I'll still post here just not as often. Our bass tournament is still going on at work but this past tournament was cancelled due to lack of entries and the 4th of July weekend causing the lakes and rivers to be to crowded. I'm overcome with home duties and other obligations but will continue to post here as often as possible. Thanks for your devoted patience and support of my websites.

5 comments:

Joe Todd said...

Enjoy both your blogs. I'm getting ready for a Canadian fishing trip in a couple weeks. I've been busy but not as busy as you. Have a great day

deerslayer said...

enjoy the canadian trip Joe and be safe out there. look forward to reading about your trip.

Joe Todd said...

Got back yesterday. Fishing was good. Will be doing some posts
Joe Todd

Albert A Rasch said...

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

Just an invitation to visit The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles. Everyone is always welcome, we have lots of fun, and we take Outdoor pursuits seriously. I hope to see you soon!
Best regards,
Albert
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
Biology on the Bay: Mangroves

Fishing Charter said...

Cat fish season is over. But fishing adventure continues to some fishing addict. Catching big fish is a wonderful experience. For families who love to go a fishing activity, it is advisable to look for a Fishing charter to have an adventure to remember.